Name: Jim Daniels' 2017 Affiliate Marketing Master Swipe File
Price: $12.95 + $37 OTO
Owner: Jim Daniels
This is an instruction package on how to promote affiliate products. Jim provides a list of 100 'best choice' products that he has personally made money from. You get a PDF list and also a text list of 54 product example email swipes he has used.
This is the first red flag. You need JV Zoo approval to go ahead and promote each product. How long would that take? Not to mention the fact if you wanted to try it out before recommending it to your customers. You don't have to but it would take some time waiting for approval. On the other hand you just paid for a list of products to review. This is what I'll do with the list I paid for.
Included in the price is also 6 X Fast Action Videos. Each package is broken into separate categories that end up totalling 32 video presentations. These are really low quality and most of them are under 2 minutes in length.
Over half of them are just one power point slide with Jim talking in the background, it looks like this one:
It's just terrible and there are lots of these short MP4 clips with just this screenshot of a power point presentation. He suggests when you make your own videos to do the same. Really? Who wants to pay for and watch this kind of crap?
Video #1 How To Become a Super Affiliate
- contains an intro, build a list, find affiliate products, review videos, bonuses and conclusion. The whole conclusion MP4 clip is just that screenshot I posted above. In short bursts of low quality video Jim just gives you a short talk on how you should include a bonus and where to find products on Clickbank. There is no value here at all. It's just an insult to your intelligence if you are an experienced marketer.
Video #2 Free Traffic Sources
- sound cloud, ebooks, help a reporter, yahoo answers and traffic for us free ads. Are all covered here. These are his favourite go to sites to get FREE traffic. The last 2 videos do not show him on the sites or anything visual. It is just talking for 5 minutes. Nothing here that shows you how to get free traffic. Another tremendous waste of time that for me is turning into a whole day.
Video #3 Paid Traffic
- Jim's favourite paid traffic sources are called; Bidvertiser, AdEngage Traffic, buy sell ads, dedicated emails, izeatraffic, mobilebuzzcity, sitescout, trafficforme and trilliantraffic. No idea what all these sites charge. I stick with the big boys and use Bing and Google Ads.
Video #4 - All About SlideShare
- just a 1 minute long presentation on what is slideshare. A website you can go to and find video presentations to share with your readers.
Video #5 - Traffic Exchange
- how to join free websites like Traffic Swarm. This might be worth your while to check out. I have no idea how they generate free traffic for your site. I would be researching products within products for a long time. This is another diversion technique from affiliate marketers. Tell you to go somewhere after you have arrived on a video lesson.
Video #6 - Youtube Traffic
- he covers how to do keyword research with a tool called ubersuggest and then picks some youtube videos to promote using your own links. There is no instruction only a suggestion to create your own videos using a tool called Camtasia. These keywords the tool provides, does not show competition or relevance. They are only suggestions for your video. There is no step by step and again the clip lasts only 2 minutes. You can not learn Youtube in that time.
How Does It Work?
My Final Take
I was very disappointed in my purchase and if you know anything about affiliate products, keyword research and email marketing, you will learn ZERO here.
The video clips are very low quality and there is no step by step instruction on how to do anything. It is a video series of suggestions on where to find products, traffic paid and free, keyword research and video promotion through Youtube.
While $12.95 is not a lot of money to spend, you will never build a business with this product. It is just a checklist of what Jim has done to make money as an affiliate. What about building your own website, how to monetize and get direct traffic or organic? What about help and support? Jim does provide his email address.
I learned how to build monetize and drive traffic to the website you are on. I leaned on a platform called Wealthy Affiliate. I consider it the #1 place to go to get all the training you don't get from Jim Daniels' product. You can start your very own website for ZERO DOLLARS and be up and running in minutes. Give Wealthy Affiliate a try I think you will enjoy the community and the experience. This is a much better way to spend your time and money.
If you have any further questions, comments or feedback just drop them in the box below. Thanks for stopping by and reading my review of Jim Daniels' Affiliate Marketing Master Swipe File.
Don't Buy It - Save Your Money!
Want to Make Legitimate Money Online?
Put Away Your Credit Card It's FREE to Get Started!
Hi there, my name is Peter and I've been exploring ways to work from home to supplement my income since 2015. I read, review and try out all the latest online money making opportunities that hit the internet. I will try and keep you informed on what I recommend and what is an outright SCAM. Hopefully you will find some of the tips and suggestions helpful on your own online journey.
Grow your business by staying informed. Sign up now to receive emails on new reviews and marketing tips.