Salehoo is the internet's biggest online directory of wholesalers, drop-shippers manufacturers and liquidation companies.
People who are seduced by the siren call of making a fortune in the online world flock to this company in droves. Why is that? Quite simply they provide you with over 8,000 suppliers to buy cheapo stuff from that you can then turn around and resell on either Ebay or Amazon.
I have been online since 1996 and I can tell you that the herd has always been looking for products to buy and then resell. Actually when you think about it, even in the offline world this still goes on today. Salehoo actually makes your selling life a whole lot easier by doing that for you.
You can start your own online store on their platform, buy products and then resell them at a profit. Why should people visit your online store? Well, if you're doing things right, because the price is cheap enough to get them in. You are also using the internet's two biggest online marketplaces to resell, so they have a steady stream of customers for you.
Price: $67 per month billed annually. 60 day money back guarantee
Owners: Mark Ling and Simon Slade
Who is it for?
Online entrepreneurs searching for a legitimate and cost effective way to buy and then resell products for a profit.
- over 8,000 suppliers to choose from
- low minimum orders with competitive pricing
- research tools so you can decide which products are trending
- easily choose niche ideas
- you can check on your competition using current analysis
- accurately determine profit potential
- compare products
- sales directory is checked and verified to be a low cost supplier
- search directory is easy to use
- it sounds cheap to join but it works out to a $804.00 immediate entry fee
- tutorials are numerous and the learning curve is very slow
- bargains are not that plentiful as the sales pitch states
- numerous items are found to be selling cheaper on Ebay
- No free trial
- 60 day money back guarantee is a long time to wait if you find it's not working for you
Tools and Training
A ton of information is provided for free (sales marketing) here including:
- Beginner and advanced training on how to get started and boost your sales on ebay.
- Answers and tips to find success on Amazon.
- Learn the essentials of importing.
- How to negotiate with suppliers and get the best deals possible.
- How to set up and register your business and tax questions.
- How to sell from your own website and keep fees (ebay) down.
- Lessons on scam prevention.
Bonus lessons provided for paid members:
There is a lot of good training offered up to help you become successful as an online seller of discounted goods.
There is a very active community forum and support questions are answered promptly.
If you need some extra help or have some questions you want asked, the SaleHoo support staff are amazing. All you need to do is email them and ask your question. As an example, you can email them and ask for a list of dropshippers for a particular product. They will usually reply within 24 hours (during the business week) with a list of fantastic suppliers and recommendations. No other supplier directory does that! They even have a huge forum that is very active. It is one of the biggest buyer/seller forums on the internet. If you have a question, ask it on there - people reply really fast and are very friendly and it has a community manager.
My Final Opinion
Should you buy SaleHoo? The answer is a resounding YES! It has over 8,000 suppliers (wholesalers, dropshippers, manufacturers and liquidators). They are legitimate and the lowest price that I could find. Their support staff is the best in the industry and they even tell you which products are the best to sell and which ones aren’t selling, saving you money. To buy it and learn more about this opportunity, just go here and take a look for yourself.
If buying and selling individual products sounds too daunting a task to you and you would like another way to enrich your online business experience, then you have another option.
One that will fulfill you and provide stunning results. A program that you can take for a 7 day free trial before you spend any money. You won't have to go looking for a refund after a 60 day waiting period. I like Salehoo, don't get me wrong, it's superb for ebay and amazon and physical product selling and it's a legit way to make money online.
I currently use a NO bullshit platform called Wealthy Affiliate that will give you the ability to build your own website like the one you are on now. You can start the best business you want including selling on Ebay and Amazon. Just pay zero to start and slowly watch your business and income explode upwards. This is the most inexpensive way to get started building a legitimate business online that I've found. More on opening your account can be found below.
Want To Make Money Online
Let Me Help You!
I will teach you how to generate a consistent monthly income and give you everything you need to build a successful business online!
* No experience necessary
* Put away your credit card it's FREE
* No strings attached