Can you really copy and paste your way to money based on the secrets of a 31 year old Caribbean Castaway? He claims you can make $719.45 a day with his system. NOT $720 or $715. But exactly $719.45 a day. What's going on here? Is this a scam or opportunity?
Name: Castaway Commissions
Owners: Ben Martin and Anji Long
Price: $14.95 + upsells
How to make money online with free traffic, using Facebook and Instagram to generate that free traffic. This is a training platform that is designed to map that path out for you. Keep in mind Ben Martin is a slick experienced marketer and any newbie caught up in his wild claims will NOT be making $719.45 a day for the rest of your life.
Ben will be the one making it from you mostly. Having said that for a $14.95 price point it's pretty reasonable for newbies to get trained up and started.
Let's check out what I got for my $14.95
What am I Paying for When I Buy This Product?
I must say for a little over $20 CDN I was provided with quite a bit of training material.
There is a 68 page ebook called 'Facebook Money Map' available for download with an accompanying set of 16 videos titled:
- Bird's Eye View - complete overview of the course
- Money Star Money Tips - Little known secrets Hollywood 'A' listers use to make money
- Dining Out For Dough - A legal way to make $69.90 every time you eat out
- Presidential Profits - a 47 second secret you can use to leverage world leaders
- Viral Cash Vault - How to make money by going viral on Facebook
- Commissions Doubler - The most powerful way of making money fast online
- Dollars in the Dilemma - How to turn personal tragedy into thousands of dollars in commissions
- Zero Commission Mistake - The BIG mistake 97% of affiliate marketers make
- Clocking the Cash - The #1 times to make money online using Facebook
- SOS Signals - What a fitness mogul taught me about making money online
- Friends and Fortunes - The fortune that's hiding under your nose and how to cash in on it
- Groups for the Gold - How I generated $59,435.33 in 8 weeks using free Facebook traffic
- Capture the Cash - How to capture the cash using free Facebook traffic
- Riches in the Routine - A step by step breakdown of my routine on Facebook
- The Wrap Up - next steps to success in your Facebook marketing journey
As you can see there is a ton of material just on Facebook and how to use it as a marketing tool. especially effective for those who have something to market. Works best if you have something to sell or promote.
Online Profit Making Tip!
You don't need to bug your family and friends and worry about who is going to buy your products and services. Forget about words like MLM, Pyramids and 'Get Rich Quick' schemes. Let's just stop all the confusion and admit that none of that works and nearly all of what you hear and read online is bullshit. Learn how to build a real business online....
Under this training you will receive a 56 page ebook titled 'Instagram Road Map' accompanied by 12 training videos titled:
- Bird's Eye View - short overview of the whole course
- The Money Stats - why you should cash in on Instagram now
- Banking with your Bio - how to bank with your bio on Instagram
- Fast Cash With Follow Ups - the fortune is in the follow up and other money secrets
- Ugly Links Keep You Broke - never do this unless you want to look amateur and lose money
- Cash In With Consistency - consistency is king and your daily money routine
- A picture speaks a $1,000 - make money with pictures, use words if you have to
- The Secret Commission Code - cracking the secret cash code on Instagram
- Autopilot Profits - the secret software and flicking the automation switch
- Say it With Software - how to use holr for dollar on Instagram
- Double Your Traffic Method - the double whammy traffic method
- The Wrap Up - next steps to success in your Instagram marketing journey
There is definitely lots of training here if you know nothing about Instagram. How to make it work for internet marketing and your business. After you go through that extensive library of training Ben also provides you with this:
Case Study - How To Make $5,000 In One Day Using Free Facebook Traffic!
This is full of valuable tips when starting your Facebook journey. However, it just leads you into another sales funnel and video to claim a spot on a live orientation call. From here you will be given many other products they have on offer which as a $14.95 starter member I do not have access to. Things like:
This is a very annoying part of the platform to navigate and yet again annoying sales page videos of how to action these 3 bonuses. I'll save you the time and just say they are sales funnels for you to promote other products such as 'Big Commission Blueprint', Aweber and too many to mention because after every step of the process you access, they pop up.
The other really annoying part is all the separate registration pages you are taken to just to access more sales pages. That's your bonus. Just pass on this part and stick to the Facebook and Instagram training. The rest is just upsells and fluff.
- lots of training videos provided
- ebook available for download
- simple strategy to follow
- expand your knowledge of Facebook and Instagram
- low entry level price point
Mailing for Money is also a former program created by Ben and Anji. I never used it but this is what eventually happens to a sales funnel program. It works for awhile, the buzz dies and then the funnel collapses.
A new program is then created and the hype machine and sales videos start churning again under a new name.
- forced to listen to an upsell video before you can access your products
- will take a long time to go through all the training
- you will find you won't make the same money as Ben
- lots of wild claims of riches
- they are partnered up with many affiliate products
- the bonuses aren't really bonuses, they're upsells
They don't tell you this sales funnel has a lifespan. They all do. Tens of these new programs are created every year. Why do you think they sell it for $14.95? My guess is, it's because the shine is starting to wear off and there is more money to be made by:
- offering other affiliate products to buy
- selling this program and strategy
- offering up more products because selling is what they do
- partnering up with other marketers to help push each others programs
Is only available by email. Promised response time is within 24 hours. Other than that there is no online support or chat available. Ben is too busy playing on the beach.
My Final Opinion
I do recommend this program as a legitimate way to make money from home or anywhere. Just stick to the basic entry plan and steer clear of all the other upsells and one time offers. The $14.95 entry price offers great value for what Ben delivers. Remember also, you will be promoting the affiliate products that they are working through their sales funnel. Some you may already own, like Aweber. This is how they guarantee their system works.
If you just want to avoid all that short term sales hype and get involved with your own long term online business then;
I think that Wealthy Affiliate is the #1 place to go. You can start your very own website for ZERO DOLLARS and be up and running in minutes. It's that easy and no recruiting and spending enormous wads of cash on products and people you don't understand or know. Give Wealthy Affiliate a try I think you will enjoy the community and the experience. Now, that is something I can recommend to anyone!
Name: Castaway Commissions
Owners: Ben Martin and Anji Long
Price: $14.95 + upsells ++ downsells + OTOs
Verdict: Buy but be careful!
Have you ever signed up for any of Ben Martin's products?
Have you ever been a member of Castaway Commissions? If so, I would love to hear about your experience. If you have any questions, comments or feedback for me just drop them in the box below. Thanks for stopping by and reading my review of Castaway Commissions.
Hi there, my name is Peter and I've been exploring ways to work from home to supplement my income since 2015. I read, review and try out all the latest online money making opportunities that hit the internet.
I will try and keep you informed on what I recommend and what is an outright SCAM. Hopefully you will find some of the tips and suggestions helpful on your own online journey.
Want To Make Legitimate Money Online That is
Put Away Your Credit Card It's Free To Get Started
Get fast delivery of my latest reviews and blog posts straight to your inbox!